What’s Connect (X)?
The Connectivity Expo, or Connect (X), brings together the buyers and sellers of connectivity solutions and features the groundbreaking technology, underlying infrastructure, and partner ecosystem driving the future of communications. Companies from across every segment of the rapidly expanding and evolving connectivity ecosystem will appear at Connect (X) to present the latest advancements and industry trends.
The event will offer access to premium programming, including discussions, workshops, and expert panels with leaders in telecommunications. Keynote speakers include Ajit Pai, chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, and Charlie Ergen, cofounder of DISH, as well as many other leaders and experts in multiple industries, including wireless infrastructure, connective automotive, and smart cities.
This year, Connect (X) is May 21-24 in Charlotte, North Carolina, at the Charlotte Convention Center.
Why we’ll be there
We want to show you how OneVizion can help your company.
- OneVizion is the smartest information management solution for the telecom industry.
- We offer the most powerful information management platform that will grow and scale with your organization at the speed of business.
- It’s a simple platform that couples integration and complex data analysis in a friendly user experience.
- OneVizion and their data collection partner Talon will be demonstrating solutions from document management and project management to field capture and real-time video collaboration tools.
- We’re partnering with Inside Towers to power their FCC ASR Database.
OneVizion will be at Booth E toward the center of the auditorium. Our CEO, John Patton, is participating in the breakout session “Automation Everywhere: New Tools to Simplify Operations and Workflows in Dense Networks” on Tuesday, May 22, from 9:00 to 9:50 a.m. EST.
Why you should join us
You can book time with a member of our team at the Connectivity Expo to learn how OneVizion efficiently manages high volume, complex, and globally dispersed information sets with one easy-to-use platform. We’d love to meet you and show you how OneVizion can help your company track everything, develop applications faster, and end information chaos. Stop by our booth to meet our team and join us in the breakout session.
OneVizion is a high productivity application Platform as a Service (hpaPaaS) that solves the complex problem of centralizing Stranded Information® sets within enterprises. OneVizion supports real-time executive decision-making through flexible and scalable applications that meet the constantly evolving needs of business.